IBM Cognos Controller
IBM Cognos Controller is a finance-consolidation software programme providing support for the entire process of accounting, consolidation and reporting.
You can automate and speed up the accounting process with a complete finance-consolidation software suite designed for users in the finance section.
- Management of the consolidation process by the financial section
Define and maintain all of the rules and processes for finance consolidation in the finance department.
- Integrated best practices
Ensure that financial results are recorded and reconciled reliably, preventing any data and calculation errors.
- Local and global financial consolidation
Fulfil the entire range of consolidation and reporting requirements, for example: IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and the US GAAP regulations (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
IBM Planning Analytics (IBM Cognos TM1)
Set your management strategy on course for success - with rapid, reliable and transparent insights into your financial performance.
IBM Business Analytics for Financial Performance & Strategy Management
Better business results lead to stronger financial performances. To achieve such results, organisations have to develop a number of interrelated business strategies.
- Individually-tailored performance reports available from an interactive system by means of scorecards and dashboards
- Planning, analysis and forecasting tools with "What if...?" scenarios and other predictive analysis methods
- Technologies for modelling and optimising profitability
- Efficient processes in the field of accounting, consolidation and reporting
- Effective administration of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
The IBM Business Analytics software range offers measure-oriented insights to provide support for strategy management, as well as technologies with which financial results can be supplied rapidly and accurately.
IBM Cognos Analytics (IBM Cognos BI)
Business Intelligence solutions from IBM provide your staff with direct access to business-critical information from almost all data sources – at all times and locations – and help you make better decisions more rapidly.
With IBM Cognos BI software you can:
- Set objectives, display results and determine causes
- Create a uniform context for decision-making processes applicable for all departments
- Recognise and analyse opportunities or trends
- Generate and share information as required – in the form of reports (US), dashboards (US) and scorecards (US)
Certent Disclosure Management
Certent Disclosure Management (CDM) supports the Finance Department in the process of both external and internal reporting.
With Certent Disclosure Management the Financial Department has full control over the last stage of the reporting process. This means that the process can be optimised with risk being reduced at the same time.
External reporting simplified
- Since it is possible for various sources of data (e.g. consolidation systems) to be integrated into Certent CDM, the process of regular data comparison with the previous systems is dispensed with.
- This not only speeds up the process of producing the accounts but also reduces the risk of errors being carried over.
- With CDM, the entire production of the report is undertaken in-house. This does away with the constant need to exchange report versions with external offices. With these interfaces being done away with, the process is optimised and the Finance Department retains control of financial figures through to final completion.
- With CDM a number of people can work on the same report at the same time with the integrated workflow system and the responsible staff always retain an overview of the status of the individual parts of the report. At the same time, CDM offers a system of rights administration designed to restrict access to the individual parts of the report.
Internal reporting simplified
- Compiling internal reports from comments, Excel Sheets and graphic images is often a time-consuming process. With Certent CDM, this procedure is speeded up to the same extent as external reporting.
- The required figures are drawn directly from the previous systems and comments can be produced directly in CDM
- The process of structuring a corresponding report – often a time-consuming task – is completely automated with CDM.